The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Balloon Catheters Market – Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis, 2017 – 2025,” the global balloon catheters market was valued at US$ 2,989.0 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 5,457.2 Mn by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 6.78 % from 2017 to 2025.
Browse the full report Balloon catheters Market – Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis, 2017 – 2025 report at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/balloon-catheters-market
The balloon ends of the balloon catheters is very important aspect as it might cause trauma to the vascular endothelial tissues during inflation and hence rounded balloons are preferred more in comparison to other shapes. Two types of balloons are used for surgical procedures, first is the high pressure non elastic balloons and the second is low pressure elastic balloons. These balloons are categorized as non-compliant, semi compliant and high compliant on the basis of the change of balloon diameter as a function of pressure. Type of balloon coatings are anti-thrombogenic coatings, abrasion resistant coatings, and lubricious coatings.
In the products segment drug eluting balloon catheters are preferred as it restores normal blood flow and causes less vessel fracture in comparison to other catheters and vascular implants. Stent graft balloon catheters are useful for surgical procedures of thoracic aorta.
Polyurethane is considered as the most desirable material for the manufacturing of balloon catheters due to the features it possess such as tensile strength, biocompatibility, and hemocompatibility. Other materials will seek excellent market growth as it consists of diverse materials such as polyethylene, terephthalate, and silicone which have good pressure ratings, coefficient of friction and radial force which minimizes vessel injury during insertion.
Increasing preference for angioplasty and affordable reimbursement scenario are responsible for North America to hold the largest market share in balloon catheters market. Baby boomer population suffering with heart disease and intense market competition due to existing and emerging manufacturers of balloon catheters will contribute to the growth of Asia Pacific during the forecast duration of 2015-2025.
The premier players featuring in the balloon catheters market are MicroPort Scientific Corporation JOTEC GmbH, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardionovum GmbH, Biosensors International Ltd., Biotronik, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Cook Medical Inc., Cordis Corporation, Medtronic Plc, Terumo Corporation and Boston Scientific Corporation.
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/58855
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Research methodology devised for this study:
Our methodology comprises a blend of primary and secondary research for engineering the market size, shares and estimations for global “Balloon Catheters” market specific to key segments, and regional segmentation.
- Secondary Research
Some of the basic, but most important sources referred during the study included company annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents throwing light upon the recent developments in the global “Balloon Catheters” market. Reliable sources such as scientific journals, university research papers and government websites were equally referred for recognizing business opportunities in various geographical markets and market penetration of various products/services. In addition, paid databases were referred to collect information useful for extensive commercial study of the key players operating in “Balloon Catheters” market. In case where no data was available on the public domain, we used modeling and estimates to arrive at comprehensive data sets. Secondary research helped to prepare a base for “Balloon Catheters” market study.
- Primary Research
The extensive secondary research carried out was complemented by extensive primary research to validate data and analysis. Primary research involved telephonic interviews, e-mail interactions as well as face-to-face interviews with the leading industry experts.
The participants tracked for primary interviews include:
- Vice President/ CEOs
- Marketing/product managers
- Market intelligence managers
- National sales managers
- Purchasing managers
- Other stakeholders
How this report is useful?
The “Balloon Catheters” report will facilitate strategic decision-making with reliable and authentic market data. It also maps the key competitors and their strategies and positioning in the “Balloon Catheters” market. The study also deals with innovative and upcoming technological trends that basically aims to give you an edge over competitors. Various industry models, market dynamics and data covered in the report offers clarity on various markets across the value chain. The report also provides decisive strategies with an objective to support the decision making regarding market entry and exit. The study also highlights the revenue pockets and investment opportunities present in the market.
Who should buy this report?
- Stakeholders across the “Balloon Catheters” market value chain.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Scope of the Report
- Global “Balloon Catheters” market forecasts from 2018-2026
- Regional “Balloon Catheters” market forecasts from 2018-2026 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America;
- Country level forecasts from 2018-2026 covering major countries from aforementioned regions
- “Balloon Catheters” submarket forecasts from 2018-2026 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to “Balloon Catheters” market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level “Balloon Catheters” markets from 2018-2026
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the “Balloon Catheters” market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2017 at a global level
Key questions answered in this report
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of “Balloon Catheters” market?
- What are expected largest segments in the “Balloon Catheters” market during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026?
- What are the fastest growing segments in the “Balloon Catheters” market for the forecast period?
- What are the current market trends in the “Balloon Catheters” market and valuable opportunities for the players?
- How the regulatory framework affects the global as well as the regional “Balloon Catheters” markets?
- Which are the key players operating in the global “Balloon Catheters” market and what are the strategies adopted by them?
- What are sales, revenue, business strategy and product portfolio of top manufacturers of “Balloon Catheters” market?
- What is the market size and trend in emerging and developed markets?
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-800-361-8290