The global clot management devices market is expected to retain steady growth due to rising prevalence of peripheral artery diseases, venus thromboelbolism, coronary diseases and so on. Ever growing pool of high risk geriatric population also drive the pace of this market. There has been a continuous growth in demand for embolectomy devices due to evolution in the nature of clot management procedures, and growing awareness among the patient population and healthcare professionals regarding the proven benefits of novel devices.
Download Sample research report with TOC and Figures @ https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/59001
Furthermore, recommendation by the USFDA for usafe of clot retrieval systems as the basic therapy for stroke also facilitates the demand for these devices. Percutaneous thrombectomy currently leads the clot management devices market with a market share of over 30%. Additionally, neurovascular embolectomy segment will witness the fastest market growth throughout the forecast period. Perpetual investments and technological development of these devices making them more precise and cost effective drive this segment.
Hospitals and diagnostic centers are the major end-users of clot management devices. Hospitals form the largest usage area of clot management devices with over 75% revenue share in 2017. Greater number of patient footfall in hospitals and higher affordability are the key factors contributing to the domination of this segment. Furthermore, better reimbursements also drive the growth of growth of hospitals segment in the global clot management devices market. On the other hand, diagnositcs segment will register the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Based on regional demarcation, North America is anticipated to dominate the global market for clot management devices. High prevalence of peripheral vascular and cardiovascular diseases, greater existence of high risk geriatric population, evolved scenario and domicile of major market players in the region contribute to the dominance of North America market. This market is mainly driven by technological innovation and therefore contiuous influx of funding for research and development is implemented by major market players. Some of the key players in the global clot management devices market include
Do inquiry before purchase the Industry Research Report @ https://www.credenceresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/59001
The global Clot Management Devices market is segmented on the following bases:
- Product Type
- Neurovascular Embolectomy Devices
- Percutaneous Thrombectomy Devices
- Embolectomy Balloon Catheters
- Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis (CDT) Devices
- Inferior Vena Cava Filters (IVCF)
- Diagnostic Centers and Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key players identified for Clot Management Devices market include but are not limited to:
Medtronic, iVascular, Teleflex, Boston Scientific Corporation, Vascular Solutions, Inc., Edwards Lifesciences and others
This report offers:
- Analysis of several techniques, test types, and regions that would provide clear understanding of the ongoing and future trends in the global clot management devices market
- Assessment of market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities prevalent in the market
- Quantitative assessment of the current market size and future estimations for the period from 2016 to 2026, along with CAGRs for the period from 2018 to 2026
- Company profiles that will highlight key information about the imperative players operating in the global clot management devices market
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Name: Chris Smith (Global Sales Manager)