Colostrum is a type of milk produced by mammals in their late pregnancies as well as few days after giving birth to a baby. It comprises of significant level of immunoglobulin such as IgA, IgG and IgM and is easy to grasp, thus highly preferred for new born baby in order to strengthen their immunity as it contains high amount of antibodies. The colostrum helps in digestion, enhances immune system as well as helps in destroying the diseases causing bacteria.
Download Sample research report with TOC and Figures @ https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/58095
The global Colostrum market is at nascent stage and is anticipated to observe robust growth over the next seven years till 2023. Rising health consciousness among parents along with significant demand for colostrum based yogurt and milk formula are factors expected to drive the growth of global colostrum market during the period 2016-2023.
At present, Asia-Pacific captured the maximum share in revenue of Colostrum market and is anticipated to dominate over the forecast period. Rising awareness related to benefits of Colostrum powder along with increasing demand in various industries such as in cosmetics and addition in nutritional supplements is projected to boost the demand for colostrum in Asia Pacific region over the coming few years and will expand the growth of the market during the forecast period. Rising trends of online purchasing is anticipated to bolster the growth of Europe & North America Colostrum market over the period 2016-2023.
The global Colostrum market is mainly concentrated in Asia. Major players are adopting different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
Global Colostrum market is segmented on the following bases:
Do inquiry before purchase the Industry Research Report @ https://www.credenceresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/58095
- By Type
- Skim Colostrum Powder
- Whole Colostrum Powder
- Specialty Colostrum Powder
- By Form
- By Usage
- Nutritional Supplements
- Animal Feeds
- Fortified Foods
- Clinical Nutrition Foods
- Infant Foods
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of World
- Latin America
2.Rest of Latin America
ii.Middle-East & Africa
Key Players Identified Across the Value Chain in the Colostrum Market include but are not limited to:
Biostrum Nutritech Pvt Ltd., Sterling Technology, NIG Nutritionals Ltd, Cuprem Inc., Ingredia Nutritional, APS BioGroup, Saskatoon Colostrum Co. Ltd, among others.
This report offers:
- An overview of the global Colostrum market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 & 2014, and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launch, and current and anticipated market dynamics
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlighting key information about the major players operating in the global Colostrum market
- This report includes estimation of market sizes for value. Both, top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the Colostrum market
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Name: Chris Smith (Global Sales Manager)