Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Electronic Health Records Market 2026”, which gives insights into Electronic Health Records in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/electronic-health-records-ehr-market
Electronic health records (EHR) has evolved in last decade from simply being digital form of patient’ paper charts to become healthcare tool to capture, store and share holistic patient’s medical history. EHRs are becoming an essential part of integrated and value based healthcare network and repository for clinical evidences that play a crucial role decision making in healthcare setting. An EHR can store patient’s medical history, medications, diagnoses, treatment regimes, allergies, radiology images and laboratory test results. EHR also help to streamline administrative workflows in any healthcare setting starting from fixing an appointment to payment and follow-up assistance. Growing inclination towards automation and acceptance of software solutions for clinical decision management systems, radiology information systems, and healthcare IT solutions is the major factor driving the electronic health records market. Number of healthcare institutions in the developed countries are adopting technological advanced healthcare solutions for patient management to eliminate human error, and to save time and cost in long run. Technological development in surgical techniques, operating rooms, growing consumer demand for minimally invasive surgeries, radiology imaging systems and other health services has increased the demand of EHR.
Financial Information (Subject to Data Availability)
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
Epic Systems Corporation
Medical Information Technology, Inc.
Greenway Health, LLC
- The report presents the brief overview of Electronic Health Records Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Electronic Health Records products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Electronic Health Records projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Electronic Health Records solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Electronic Health Records over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Electronic Health Records implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Electronic Health Records by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Download Free Request Sample: https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/59366
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Preface
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Study Purpose
1.1.2. Target Audience
1.1.3. USP and Key Offerings
1.2. Research Scope
1.3. Research Methodology
1.3.1. Phase I – Secondary Research
1.3.2. Phase II – Primary Research
1.3.3. Phase III – Expert Panel Review
1.4. Market Segmentation
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market Portraiture
2.2. Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market, by Delivery Mode, 2017 (US$ Mn)
2.3. Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market, by Product, 2017 (US$ Mn)
2.4. Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market, by End-User, 2017 (US$ Mn)
2.5. Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market, by Geography, 2017 (US$ Mn)
Chapter 3. Electronic Health Records (EHR): Market Dynamics and Outlook
3.1. Market Overview
3.5. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2017
3.6. Competitive Analysis: Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market, by Key Players, 2017
Chapter 4. Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market, by Delivery Mode, 2016-2026 (US$ Mn)
4.2. On-Premise Server Based
Click Here for TOC and Full report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/electronic-health-records-ehr-market
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
SAN JOSE, CA 95103, US