Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Firefighting Robots Market 2025″, which gives insights into Firefighting Robots in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Fire accidents are considered as one of the most devastating events which can result in loss of lives, severe injuries and expensive property damages. In order to control fire accidents, brave firefighters put their lives on stake in the line of duty. In the year 2015, approximately 89 firefighter deaths and 69,008 injuries were registered worldwide while tackling the fire incidents. Various governments and civil defense organizations across the world have been focusing to search new avenues to reduce the number of fatal injuries and deaths during fire accidents. Use of firefighting robots is one such resort which has been adopted by fire departments in several countries across the world. These firefighting robots are controlled remotely and work as the first line of action in case of any fire outbreaks keeping the fire response team out of the line of danger.
Countries including the U.S., Australia, China and the UAE were the first few countries which adopted robotic firefighters in their firefighting troops. Various governments across the world have been investing heavily in robotic companies for developing advanced firefighting robots. This has resulted in the rise of innovative robots for firefighting applications. In addition, use of advanced electromechanical sensors, RF controllers and GPS tracking systems has boosted the capabilities of modern firefighting robots. Continuous development in the field of robotics and rising reliability on robots for critical applications are expected to drive the demand for firefighting robots in the following years.
Major players in the firefighting robots market include Agni Industries Fire Service, Ltd., BSS Holland B.V., Changzhou Changtan Robot Co., Ltd., DigiRobotics LLC, DOK-ING d.o.o., DRB Fatech Co., Ltd., Howe and Howe Technologies, IZ Holding, InRob Tech Ltd., Lockheed Martin, LUF GmbH, Ontario Drive & Gear Ltd., Parosha Holdings, QinetiQ Group PLC and Ryland Research Ltd.
[Browse full report: “Firefighting Robots Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Firefighting Robots Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Firefighting Robots products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Firefighting Robots projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Firefighting Robots solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Firefighting Robots over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Firefighting Robots implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Firefighting Robots by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290