Albany NY (March 21, 2013) (CULRAV.ORG) –
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database Ammonia Global Market to 2020- Food Security Concerns Driving Demand for Ammonia-Based Fertilizers.
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/ammonia-global-market-to-2020–food-security-concerns-driving-demand-for-ammonia-based-fertilizers-report.html
- Drivers, restraints and challenges affecting the growth of the ammonia market for all major global regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, and South and Central America
- Demand and production volume forecasts for ammonia markets in all major countries: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Spain, Poland, China, Japan, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina
- Demand volume forecasts for major end-user applications, highlighting trends and volume share analysis for each of these applications in all major countries
- Pricing forecasts and analyses of the major countries and regions
- Capacity share analyses of the key producers in all the major countries
- The ammonia import and export trends in all major countries
- The ammonia installed capacity from 2010 to 2016 period for all major regions
- Understand regional market dynamics through detailed demand and production forecasts, end-use data and competitive landscape analysis
- Understand the differing pricing dynamics between various regions and countries
- Understand the drivers and resistors shaping the current and potential future markets
- Identify key growth markets for products from validated, country-level data and analysis
- Identify emerging markets and investment opportunities in both general and niche markets
- Evaluate opportunities in emerging markets in order to quantify potential returns on investment
- Develop custom strategies on the basis of validated historic and forecast data, combined with detailed growth opportunities analysis
- Make better-informed decisions based on insights and in-depth analysis of market landscapes and the factors shaping them
- Benchmark different geographies according to the historic and forecast growth of demand, production and end-use of ammonia
- Refine business strategies with a fuller understanding of the trends and developments shaping your markets
- Gain knowledge regarding the market share of each of the major producers in the market in different regions of the world
Demand for ammonia is on the increase, as India and China lead a trend among emerging countries seeking to become self-sufficient in terms of food production, using ammonia-based fertilizers to do so. Governments worldwide are seeking to provide food security to their nations, particularly in developing and underdeveloped countries which can not necessarily afford extensive imports. While demand in the developed regions of North America and Europe has largely stabilized or is registering slow growth, many poorer nations still have low per unit area fertilizer utilization, offering substantial market potential for ammonia based fertilizers in the future.
The Asia-Pacific region accounted for a 58.7% share of global demand for ammonia in 2011, with China and India accounting for the majority of this. China and India’s large populations and growing economies promise substantial consumption potential, reflected in the high growth of ammonia downstream segments such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium sulphate and phosphate. As a result, ammonia demand from the Asia-Pacific region will continue to drive global demand in future. Global demand for ammonia stood at 96,437,749 tons in 2000 and is expected to reach 160,093,693 tons in 2020.
GBI Research’s report “Ammonia Global Market to 2020- Food Security Concerns Driving Demand for Ammonia-Based Fertilizers” provides detailed analysis and forecasts for major economic and market trends affecting ammonia demand in major regions of the world. It also provides analysis and description of the major drivers and restraints affecting ammonia demand in each region. Global ammonia demand is assessed in terms of end-user segments, prices and competitive landscape, at both the regional and national level. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global ammonia market, covering all major parameters.
GlobalDatas report, North America Ammonia Industry Outlook to 2016 Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of North America Ammonia industry. The research presents major market trends affecting Ammonia in the region. It provides capacity growth and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents market size, demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, and company shares of major Ammonia producers in the region. The research also provides price trends and trade balance data. Supply and demand scenario for key countries within the region is also included in the report. Overall, the reports present a comprehensive analysis of the specific petrochemical in the region covering all the major parameters.
GlobalDatas report, Asia Pacific Ammonia Industry Outlook to 2016 Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Asia Pacific Ammonia industry. The research presents major market trends affecting Ammonia in the region. It provides capacity growth and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents market size, demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, and company shares of major Ammonia producers in the region. The research also provides price trends and trade balance data. Supply and demand scenario for key countries within the region is also included in the report. Overall, the reports present a comprehensive analysis of the specific petrochemical in the region covering all the major parameters.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948