Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Automotive Steel Market 2026″, which gives insights into Automotive Steel in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Rising issues towards the demand of higher safety measures and improving fuel efficiency in the automobiles are encouraging the use of lighter high strength steel. Vehicles made of high strength steel are light weight and leads to overall reduction of automobile weight, thus consuming small amount of fuel. Additionally, manufacturers are conducting extensive research for the development of multiple steel grades constituting properties similar to other metals so as to attain lightweightness of vehicles. In addition to it, steel exhibits high recycling efficiency in contrast to other metals. Presence of certain regulations such as the End of Life Vehicles (ELV) regulations in Japan, South Korea, India and European economies is projected to show robust growth to the steel implementation in automotive industry in the forecast period.
Consumer preference for light weight budget vehicles, government policies, environmental regulations are the key factors leading to the advancement of steel in automotive industry. Certain initiatives taken by governments across the globe such as improvement of fuel efficiency and reduction of carbon foot print also surge the market. Also, improvements in consumer willingness to spend on vehicles with long life and improved quality has motivated manufacturers to develop innovative products with high end features at relatively lesser costs. Apart from that, rising Governmental programs to improve the road infrastructure by improving the existing roads, maintaining highways as well as management of traffic jams is poised to boost the demand for cars, leading to enhanced requirement for automotive steel throughout the forecast period.
Major key players present in the market include ArcelorMittal, United States Steel Corporation, Severstal, Baosteel, JFE Steel Corporation, Nippon Steel, POSCO, ThyssenKrupp, Hesteel Group and TimkenSteel.
[Browse full report: “Automotive Steel Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Automotive Steel Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Automotive Steel products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Automotive Steel projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Automotive Steel solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Automotive Steel over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Automotive Steel implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Automotive Steel by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290