Global Cosmeceuticals Market to 2018 – New Industry Research Report now Available at ResearchMoz
Albany NY (February 19, 2013) – (CULRAV.ORG) –
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database Cosmeceuticals Market to 2018 – Technological Advances and Consumer Awareness Boost Commercial Potential for Innovative and Premium-Priced Products
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/cosmeceuticals-market-to-2018-technological-advances-and-consumer-awareness-boost-commercial-potential-for-innovative-and-premium-priced-products-report.html
Leading business intelligence provider GBI Research
has released its latest research report, entitled, Cosmeceuticals Market to 2018 Technological Advances and Consumer Awareness Boost Commercial Potential for Innovative and Premium-Priced Products. The report provides insights into the global cosmeceuticals market, which comprises the top seven developed markets: the US, the top five European countries (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan, with market forecasts until 2018. The report gives an overview of cosmeceuticals, covering the common ingredients used and important regulatory guidelines followed. It also analyses important market and industry trends that might drive the market in the future. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
GBI Research found that the global cosmeceuticals market was estimated to be worth $30.9 billion in 2011, having grown at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.6% from $24.1 billion in 2004. In 2011, the top five European countries accounted for almost 65% of the overall cosmeceuticals market, followed by the US. This is mainly driven by the obsession with maintaining a youthful appearance, better results of cosmeceuticals, heavy marketing, slow economic improvement, and rising per-capita disposable income.
Cosmeceutical brand growth is further driven by expanded markets in Asia-Pacific, digital marketing and the offer of personalized customer experiences and e-commerce. Demand is driven by the emergence of the urban middle class with increased incomes, affordability and urbanization who demand efficient products and luxury brands. Anti-oxidants remain one of the most popular ingredients for skin care and are now being included in other healthcare regimens for their perceived benefits to overall health.
- Annualized market data for the cosmeceuticals market from 2004 to 2011 and forecast to 2018
- Analysis of the cosmeceuticals market in the leading geographies of the world: the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan
- Analysis of the cosmeceuticals market by key category, including skin care and hair care
- SWOT analysis of the cosmeceuticals market industry
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies: Beiersdorf, Colgate-Palmolive, Henkel, Johnson & Johnson, LOreal S.A., Procter & Gamble and Unilever
Reasons to buy
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies by identifying the regions and market segments poised for strong growth
- Create a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of market outlook and major trends in cosmeceuticals industry.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas and top-selling products of leading companies
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Global Cosmeceuticals Market to 2018 - New Industry Research Report now Available at ResearchMoz,
- Global Statins Market Will Reach $12.2 billion by 2018: ResearchMoz
- Global Acquired Orphan Blood Diseases Therapeutics Market to 2019 – Acquired Orphan Blood Diseases Therapeutics Industry Trends, Analysis, Size, Share, Forecast, Drivers and Restraints: ResearchMoz
- Western Europe Power Market – Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Ireland Power Industry – MarketResearchReports.Biz
- Global Travel Vaccines Market Will Reach $423 Million By 2019 – Hepatitis A, Japanese Encephalitis and Meningococcal Vaccine Segments to Drive Growth : MarketResearchReports.Biz
- Global Neurodegenerative Diseases Market Will Reach $11 billion in 2018 – Neurodegenerative Diseases Market to 2018 – New Product Entries in Both Niche and Broader Parkinsons Disease Treatment will Boost Market Despite Patent Cliff