Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Meat Substitutes Market 2026″, which gives insights into Meat Substitutes in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Meat substitutes are becoming a popular among vegetarians, non-vegetarians, and flexitarians. Moreover, the manufacturers of meat substitute’s product target specifically non-vegetarians because this consumer group is interested in purchasing healthy foods that resemble familiar flavors and textures. Growth of the market is highly supported by the young generation.
The young generation are highly exposed to the media and the internet, they are closely following the latest trends in the food industry and are willing to try new products beneficial for health. Soy-based meat proteins are the most dominant form of meat substitutes, consumed across the world.
With the success of soy proteins, the manufacturers explored other sources of proteins and extracted proteins from wheat-gluten and pea for production of meat substitutes. Factors such as growing demand for plant based proteins, increasing demand for meat substitutes due to rising purchasing power, health benefits of meat substitutes, advancement in meat substitute’s production method and technology, environmentally friendly, low cost of meat substitutes, and support from governments will be the major forces driving the growth of meat substitutes market.
Major players present in the market are Monde Nissin, Archers Daniels Midland Company, MGP Ingredients, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Blue Chip Group, Pinnacle Foods, Amy’s Kitchen, Kellogg Company, Hain Celestial, Beyond Meat, among others.
[Browse full report: “Meat Substitutes Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Meat Substitutes Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Meat Substitutes products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Meat Substitutes projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Meat Substitutes solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Meat Substitutes over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Meat Substitutes implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Meat Substitutes by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290