Albany NY (February 28, 2013) (CULRAV.ORG) -
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database Oilfield Services Industry to 2017 – Technological Developments Expected to Propel Oilfield Investments by E&P Players
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/oilfield-services-industry-to-2017-technological-developments-expected-to-propel-oilfield-investments-by-eandp-players-report.html
- Overview and analysis of the global oilfield services industry to 2017
- Analysis of the historical as well as current trends and forecasts to 2017
- Segmental forecasts of the oilfield services expenditure, by each of the three sub-segments
- Geographic segmentation of the global oilfield services market
- Statistics and data on key global players in each sub-segment, and their percentage market shares
- Analysis of the key happenings, opportunities and challenges in the oilfield services market
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global oilfield services industry from the segment-wise and region-wise expenditure statistics and a competitor overview from the percentage market share analysis
- Identify key trends and challenges in the global oilfield services industry.
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insight into the expected demand-supply scenario for oilfield services worldwide.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies using key insights from current and expected business developments with regard to the oilfield services industry.
Booming Exploration and Production (E&P) expenditure will see the global oilfield services industry climb significantly in value in the near future. The global oilfield service industry (typically defined as any activity or service related to the finding, evaluation, development, production and abandonment of oil and gas resources) is forecast to jump in value by a massive 72%, from US$152 billion in 2012 to US$213 billion in 2017.
Despite the global economic turndown, demand for oil and gas has continued to grow, due primarily to the emerging economies of Asia and South America. Additionally, the increase in crude oil and natural gas prices has warranted high E&P costs for areas where access is more difficult, such as offshore deep and ultra-deep locations. Innovative hydrocarbon recovery techniques such as Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) are also driving oil companies around the world to return to depleted or mature reservoirs – further contributing to total E&P expenditure.
Of the three segments that make up the oilfield services industry – exploration and evaluation, drilling, and completion and production – it is the latter that garners the most substantial income. The completion and production services portion of the industry will create US$148 billion in revenue during 2017, climbing from US$105 billion in 2012.
China’s demand for oilfield chemicals has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next five years, both production and demand will continue to grow. This new study examines China’s economic trends, investment environment, industry development, supply and demand, industry capacity, industry structure, marketing channels and major industry participants. Historical data (2001, 2006 and 2011) and long-term forecasts through 2016 and 2021 are presented. Major producers in China are profiled.
“Pakistan Oilfields Limited” Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain is an essential source for data, analysis and strategic insight into Pakistan Oilfields Limited. The report provides key information relating to oil and gas assets of the company along with its operations across the value chain. The report examines the companys business structure, operations and products, and provides an analysis of its key revenue lines.
This review is a full-scale study of the Russian market of oilfield services. The second edition of the “Russian Market of Oilfield Services” has been arranged in four independent sections: “Oil Production in Russia”, “Market of Oilfield Services”, “Market of Oilfield Service Equipment”, “Profiles of Market Participants”.The study analyses the state of the art and development trends of the entire oilfield service market and its individual segments, such as geologic exploration, drilling, geophysical activities, well repair, technological solutions, oilfield equipment production. The review includes estimation of volume and analysis of factors affecting the development of oilfield services in Russia, the study analyses the experience of the major market participants and highlights upcoming trends of activities of oilfield service companies under crisis conditions.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948