Albany NY (February 28, 2013) (CULRAV.ORG) –
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database Smart Cities Market to 2017 – Smart Security Segment to Flourish as Interoperability Standards and Public Private Partnerships Promote Growth
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/smart-cities-market-to-2017-smart-security-segment-to-flourish-as-interoperability-standards-and-public-private-partnerships-promote-growth-report.html
- Market revenue for the global smart cities market from 2011 to 2017
- Market revenue for global smart cities sectors such as smart buildings, smart homes, smart transportation, smart grids, smart healthcare, smart education, smart security and smart industry automation between 2011 and 2017
- Key drivers and restraints of global smart cities market
- Major contracts and deals in 2012
- Major existing smart cities projects
- Make strategic decisions based on forecast data to identify key markets and growth opportunities for the global smart cities market
- Evaluate the potential of emerging markets to quantify potential returns on investments
- Understand the different dynamics in effect in the market and its sectors and make better informed business decisions as a result.
- Identify key growth markets for your products from validated, regional-level data and analysis
- Make better-informed business decisions armed with hard-to-get revenue data
BuddeComm’s annual publication Global Telecoms – Smart Societies and Artificial Intelligence, provides the key global trends and insights for these important and interesting sectors which will form the communities of the future.In our complex societies, developments do not take place in isolation; they need to be looked at within a broader context and policies, strategies and activities need to be comprehensively linked. This is perhaps best described under the title ‘smart city’ or ‘smart community’.Making infrastructure smart basically means adding intelligence to the networks through sensors, devices, M2M, etc that generate reliable data that can be processed in real time to provide information to all those involved in making decisions about their energy use, transport movement, weather conditions, financial status, healthcare monitoring etc.
The share of the worlds urban population increased to more than half at some time between 2008 and 2009, according to the United Nations. By 2020, more people will live in cities around the world than in rural areas. As more people migrate to cities, the citys already limited resources and services such as energy, healthcare, housing and water will be put under tremendous strain. The smart city is a collection of smart computing technologies applied to various critical infrastructure components and services such as city administration, education, healthcare, public safety, real estate, transportation and utilities.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948