Albany NY (March 20, 2013) (CULRAV.ORG) -
According to Transparency Market Research (www.transparencymarketresearch.com) “Spectrometry Market (Atomic, Molecular and Mass Spectrometry) – Global Scenario, Trends, Industry Analysis, Size, Share & Forecast 2011 – 2017”, global spectrometry market was worth USD 10.2 billion in 2011 and is expected to reach USD 15.2 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2011 to 2017. In the overall global market, the North America is expected to maintain its lead position in terms of revenue till 2017. The North America is expected to enjoy 36.2% of global spectrometry market revenue share in 2017 followed by Europe.
Browse the full report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/spectrometry-market.html
Spectrometry Industry is witnessing a healthy growth rate due to continuous requirement of spectrometry instruments in various industries including pharmaceutical, chemical, biotechnology and foods and beverages. In the overall spectrometry market, pharmaceutical and biotechnological segments enjoyed a market share of 21% and 20% respectively in 2011. The spectrometry market has exhibited sustainable development owing it to driving factors such as increase in number of criminal cases, raising application in various industries and accuracy in detection of the narcotics and explosives. Coupling of chromatography techniques with mass spectrometry is further supporting the growth of spectrometry industry.
The global spectrometry market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2011 to 2017 and is expected to reach USD 15.2 billion by 2017. The North America spectrometry market holds the maximum market share and is valued at USD 3.8 billion in 2011 and is expected to reach USD 5.5 billion by 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2011 to 2017. The Europe based spectrometry market was valued at USD 3.0 billion in 2011 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% to reach USD 4.5 billion by 2017.
The global molecular spectroscopy market was valued at USD 3.8 billion in 2011 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% to reach USD 5.4 billion by 2017. The atomic spectroscopy was valued at USD 3.1 billion in 2011 and is expected to grow at CAGR of 6.4% from 2011 to 2017.
Digital Radiology Market – Global Industry Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis, And Forecasts 2012 – 2018This research is specially designed to estimate and analyze the demand and performance of digital radiology products in the global scenario. The research provides an in-depth analysis of digital radiology product manufacturers, product sales, trend analysis by segments, and demand by geography. The report covers all the major product segments of the global digital radiology market and provides in-depth analysis, historical data and statistically refined forecast for the segments covered.The report used a combination of primary and secondary research to arrive at the market estimates, market shares and trends.This report highlights the digital radiology industry with the following points:
- Definition, estimates and forecast of digital radiology product market from 2010 to 2018
- Analysis of product segments for digital radiology product market with historical data and forecast
- Trends and forecast for four geographic markets, namely North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific and Latin America based on the segments of the digital radiology product market
- Market shares of major players and strategies followed by them for gaining competitive advantage
- Profiles of major market participants for better understanding of their contributionsThis report is an effort to identify factors, which will be the driving force behind the digital radiology market and sub-markets in the next few years. The report provides extensive analysis of the digital radiology industry, current market trends, industry drivers and challenges for a better understanding of the digital radiology market status. The report has segregated the digital radiology industry in terms of product, and geography. The study presents a comprehensive assessment of the stakeholder strategies and winning imperatives for them by segmenting the global digital radiology market as below:Digital Radiology Category
Digital Detectors Devices
Portable Radiography System
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. We are privileged with highly experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, who use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453