According to the latest report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market was valued at US$ 12.85 Bn in 2016, and is projected to reach US$ 21 Bn by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2017 to 2025.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Spinal Implants And Surgical Devices Market 2025″, which gives insights into Spinal Implants And Surgical Devices in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Spinal implants are utilized as a part of spondylolisthesis, degenerative disc infection, traumatic fracture, and few types of spinal uncertainty including scoliosis with a spinal implant surgery. Predesigned shape and function of implant systems are utilized according to the need in the surgical procedures. These implants helps in balancing out and reinforcing the spine. They also encourage fusion and correction of deformities. Metals utilized as a part of spinal implants include titanium or titanium-alloy and stainless steel. Carbon/PEEK material and non-metallic compounds can also be used to make implants. They are available in various structures and sizes to cater the vast range of patient age groups.
Spinal cord injuries (SCI) mainly occur from different causes; for example, trauma and infection, followed by falls, sports activities, and a blocked chain supply. In 2016, according to the National Safety Council (NSC) data, the number of individuals injured in traffic accident was 4.5 Mn in the United States. In addition, in 2017, the prevalence of spinal cord injuries were 285,000 individuals, with a range between 245,000 to 353,000 individuals. Growing incidence rate of spinal injuries each year among adults is the one of the main factors enhancing the market of spinal implants and surgical devices.
Based on the product types, the global spinal implants and surgical devices market is segmented into non-fusion devices, cervical fusion devices, spinal decompression devices, spine bone stimulators, vertebral compression fracture treatment devices, and lumbar fusion and thoracic fusion devices; additionally the technologies studied in this report are categorized into motion preservation/non-fusion technologies, vertebral compression fracture treatment, spinal decompression, and spinal fusion and fixation technologies. Expansion in technology and rising incidence of spinal injuries in adults, better patience awareness and surge in disposable income in the evolving nations would additionally boost the acceptance of spinal implants.
Some of the key players in the global spinal implants and surgical devices market are listed: Alphatec Holdings, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Stryker Corporation, RTI Surgical, Inc., Pioneer Surgical Technology, Orthofix International N.V., NuVasive, Inc., Medtronic plc., K2M Group Holdings, Inc., Integra Lifesciences, Globus Medical, Inc., Exactech, Inc., DePuy Synthes and more.
[Browse full report: “Spinal Implants And Surgical Devices Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Spinal Implants And Surgical Devices Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Spinal Implants And Surgical Devices products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Spinal Implants And Surgical Devices projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Spinal Implants And Surgical Devices solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Spinal Implants And Surgical Devices over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Spinal Implants And Surgical Devices implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Spinal Implants And Surgical Devices by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290