Off-grid Energy Storage Market: Global Industry Overview, Share, Trends and Forecast Report Available At ResearchMoz.us
Researchmoz.us include new market research report “Global Off-grid Energy Storage Market 2012-2016″.
analysts forecast the Global Off-grid Energy Storage market(http://www.researchmoz.us/global-off-grid-energy-storage-market-2012-2016-report.html)
to grow at a CAGR of 6.37 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the technology’s contribution to reducing global CO2 levels. The Global Off-grid
Energy Storage market has also been witnessing an increase in the R and D of off-grid energy storage systems. However, the issue of storage energy loss could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, Global Off-grid Energy Storage Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it covers the Global Off-grid Energy Storage market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space are Ballard Power Systems Inc., FuelCell Energy Inc., Hydrogenics Corp., and UTC Power LLC.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Plug Power Inc., Protonex Technology Corp., IdaTech LLC, and Ceramic Fuel Cells Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installation Market
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) systems are used to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. Solar radiation is trapped and converted to electricity via solar PV panels. The solar PV systems generate electricity with negligible carbon emissions thereby cutting the carbon level in the environment. Solar energy is freely and abundantly available, eliminating the cost involved in fuel input. Solar energy is one of the best alternative renewable sources of energy with least maintenance and operation costs. The global solar PV installation is expected to reach 60.05 GW in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 10.7% from 2012 to 2018. This market research analyzes the global market for solar PV, estimating and forecasting the market from the demand perspective. The overall market has been segmented on the basis of products based on grid type (grid-connected and off-grid), end users, technology, as well as on a geographical basis to provide a holistic picture of the market.
is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Off-grid Energy Storage Market: Global Industry Overview, Share, Trends and Forecast Report Available At ResearchMoz.us,
- Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC) Market 2014-2018
- Global Grid-scale Energy Storage Market 2012 – 2016: Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast Research Report Available Online
- Energy Storage Market in the US 2012 – 2016 – Energy Storage Industry Share,Size,Trends,Analysis,Growth And Forecast To 2016
- California’s Discovery Science Center chooses GE Energy Storage System for Southern California Edison Project
- Global Energy Storage Market to 2020 -Size, Share, Latest Industry Analysis Trend Report Available At ResearchMoz.us