Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Orthokeratology Lenses Market 2025″, which gives insights into Orthokeratology Lenses in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2025. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Nearsightedness is a refractive error occurring due to enlarged cornea or when the corneal curvature is too steep, thus causing the light rays to fall in front of the retina. The exact etiology is unknown but genetic and environmental factors are related to the myopic disease etiology. In developing countries the disease prevalence is growing at a rapid pace. The prevalence of myopia in urban and rural areas of India is 3.16% and 1.45% respectively. In China, the prevalence of myopia has increased drastically from 80% in junior high school students to almost 90% in university students.
Myopia is the most commonly occurring refractive error worldwide, affecting all age groups and orthokeraotology has been proven to be effective in correcting myopia and achieve a 6/6 vision. Orthokeratology lenses are useful in rectifying Hypermetropia by enlarging the corneal size so that the visual image falls on the retina.
Hospitals dominate the point of dispensation segment as the patients are accurately diagnosed for refractive errors and are appropriately educated regarding the judicious use of orthokeratology lenses. Due to lower cost of diagnosis and availability of cheaper lenses, patient influx in eye-care shops will experience a surge in the forecast period.
Market leaders such as Essilor International S.A. currently manufacturing cosmetic contact lenses and Bausch and Lomb Incorporated producing bifocal contact lenses are opting for oprifocon A and fluorosilicone acrylate materials to manufacture large size contact lenses with relatively low eye blinking rate. Balafilcon will become a trendsetter during the forecast duration 2015-2025 as it has meritorious features such as high oxygen permeability, wettability and surface stiffness.
The big players in the orthokeratology lenses market are companies prominent in orthokeratology lenses market are Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Essilor and Alpha Corporation have a stronghold in the contact lenses market. Competitive market scenario is created due to the emergence of players such as Autek China, Inc., Euclid, E&E Optics, GP Specialists, Paragon Vision Sciences, Procornea and Taiwan Macro Vision Corporation.
[Browse full report: “Orthokeratology Lenses Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Orthokeratology Lenses Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Orthokeratology Lenses products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Orthokeratology Lenses projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Orthokeratology Lenses solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Orthokeratology Lenses over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Orthokeratology Lenses implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Orthokeratology Lenses by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290