According to the latest report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Devices Market was valued at US$ 5.98 Bn in 2017, and is expected to reach US$ 8.70 Bn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, “Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Devices Market 2026″, which gives insights into Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Devices in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.
Global percutaneous coronary intervention devices market is valued at US$ 5.98 Bn for the year 2017 and is mainly driven by increase in global burden of heart diseases, diabetes and coronary artery disease. Percutaneous coronary intervention is a non-surgical technique to prevent narrowing of the coronary arteries by removing the plaque using PTCA balloon catheters and placement of coronary stents. According to the American Heart Association, an estimated 15.5 million individuals older than 20 years of age had coronary artery disease in the year 2015 and this number is expected to further grow in the future. Other important factor contributing to the growth in number of percutaneous coronary intervention procedures include reduced risk of complications and infections compared to conventional treatment methods. However, lack of skilled professionals to perform the procedures hinders the growth of the global percutaneous coronary intervention devices market.
Based on device types, the global percutaneous coronary intervention devices market is segmented into coronary stents, PTCA catheters, and coronary guidewires. These devices are used in the treatment of coronary artery disease during PCI procedures. Coronary stents segment is expected to grow at substantial pace in the forecast period due to introduction of the new products in the market.
Major players in the global percutaneous coronary intervention devices market include Abbott Laboratories, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Biosensors International Group, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Getinge AB, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic plc, St. Jude Medical LLC, and Terumo Corporation.
[Browse full report: “Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Devices Market Size”]
- The report presents the brief overview of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Devices Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Devices products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Devices projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Devices solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Devices over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Devices implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Devices by providing expected timeframes for implementation
[For a bigger picture Try FREE sample of this report now!]
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290