Tissue Engineering is the study of the growth of new connective tissues, or organs, from cells and a collagenous scaffold to produce a fully functional organ for implantation back into the donor host. This technique allows the organs to be grown from implantation and hence is free from immunological rejection.
Tissue engineering is primarily used for the treatment of burns and accident wounds, for cosmetic surgeries, in correcting birth defects, wound care, orthopedics, and in neurology, amongst others. Advancements in the cell culture technology, has encouraged the adaptation of tissue engineering in the healthcare application. Moreover, the use of animal testing models has raised various ethical issues and hence, the demand for tissue engineered human equivalents is growing at a rapid rate.
Download Sample research report with TOC and Figures @ https://www.credenceresearch.com/sample-request/57980
Tissue engineering market is expected to witness rapid growth due to the rapid diversification and growth as it allows circumvention of the problem of organ shortage. Furthermore, the development in the biochemistry, biomaterials, molecular medicine, genetics, nanotechnology, and biomedical engineering would further assist the market during the forecast period of 2016-2022.
According to market experts, the increasing applications of tissue engineering in neurological and dental segments would add up to the growth of the tissue engineering market in future. Favorable policies of the governments in relation to the tissue engineering will also add incremental opportunity to exploit this market.
The global Tissue Engineering Market is segmented on the following bases:
- Global Tissue Engineering Market Revenue (US$ Mn), By Applications, 2016-2022
- Cardiology and Vascular
- Orthopedic and Muscoskeletal
- Cord Blood and Cell Banking
Do inquiry before purchase the Industry Research Report @ https://www.credenceresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/57980
- Global Tissue Engineering Market Revenue (US$ Mn), By Geography, 2016-2022
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Players Identified for Tissue Engineering Market Include:
Medtronic plc, Acell, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Athersys, Inc., Organogenesis, Inc., Stryker Corporation, ReproCell, Inc.
This report offers:
- An overview of the global markets for Tissue Engineering Market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2014-2022, with historical information for 2014 & 2015, and projections through 2022, with respective CAGRS during 2016-2022
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges and future prospects.
- Market competition scrutiny tools such as market share analysis, fractal map assessment.
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launch, and current and anticipated market dynamics.
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlighting key information about the major players operating in the Tissue Engineering Market
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Name: Chris Smith (Global Sales Manager)