MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on “Whole Life Insurance Market in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017″
- The report provides market analysis, information and insights into the UK whole life insurance business
- The report provides a snapshot of market size and market segmentation
- Comprehensive analysis of claims, market drivers and market outlook
- Analysis of distribution channels for life insurance products in the UK
- Deals, news and regulatory developments
- Detailed analysis of competitive landscape and profitability for UK life insurers
To check out the Complete table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/whole-life-insurance-in-the-uk-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2017
Browse All Reports of This Category Visit – http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/161
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the whole life insurance market in the UK
- It provides historical values for the UK’s whole life insurance market for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period
- It offers estimates of new business premiums collected in the UK whole life insurance category
- It analyses the key features of non-profit, unitized-with-profits and unit-linked whole life insurance products
- It provides an overview of claims, market dynamics and market drivers
- It discusses various distribution channels for life insurance products in the UK
- It profiles top life insurance companies in the UK and outlines the key regulatory changes affecting them
- Gain an understanding of UK whole life insurance market size
- Explore the market dynamics across non-profit, unitized-with-profits and unit-linked whole life insurance segments
- Learn about the performance of claims, market drivers and distribution channels
- Understand the competitive landscape in terms of performance, profitability and product offerings
- Find out more about key deals and recent developments in the market
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/172788
- The whole life insurance category declined dramatically but proved to be resilient. Meanwhile, growth in claims has been restricted.
- Distribution channels are evolving in the post-RDR world.
- Regulatory changes will bring further uncertainty.
- Low interest rates continue to threaten investment returns and profitability.
- Premium growth is expected to settle at 3.5% by 2017.
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948