Researchmoz presents this most up-to-date research on Wireless M2M Bible – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts: 2013 – 2018. The report focuses primarily on quantitative market metrics in order to characterize the growth and evolution of the Wireless M2M Market.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC Kindly Visit@ http://www.researchmoz.us/the-wireless-m2m-bible-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-and-forecasts-2013-2018-report.html
Buy Copy of This Report@ http://www.researchmoz.us/sample/checkout.php?rep_id=166766&type=S
- M2M technology and architecture
- Market drivers and key benefits of wireless M2M
- Challenges and Inhibitors to the wireless M2M Ecosystem
- Wireless M2M standardization Initiatives
- Wireless M2M opportunities, use cases and applications across industry verticals
- Wireless M2M deployment case studies
- Industry, mobile network operator and vendor commitments to M2M
- Wireless M2M industry roadmap: 2013 – 2018
- Wireless M2M value chain assessment
- Key trends in the M2M ecosystem: acquisitions, evolving requirements, business models, cloud based analytics, network security, impact of LTE, IPv6, module costs and price elasticity
- Profiles, market positioning assessment (current strategy, target market and products/services) and strategic recommendations for: embedded cellular module vendors, hardware solution providers, MVNOs/M2M connectivity aggregators, cloud based AEP and ADP providers, CDP providers, Wireless/IT industry incumbents and mobile network operators
- Wireless M2M industry revenue forecast by region and submarkets
- Wireless M2M connections forecast by region, technology and industry verticals
- Wireless M2M network connectivity submarket revenue and ARPU forecast by region and industry vertical
- Wireless M2M application services submarket revenue and ARPU forecast by region and industry vertical
- Embedded cellular M2M modules submarket shipments, revenue and ASP forecast by region, technology, industry vertical and vendor
- Wireless M2M network security submarket revenue forecast by region
- Wireless M2M Connected Device Platform (CDP) submarket revenue forecast by region
- Wireless M2M application platform (AEP, ADP) submarket revenue forecast by region
- Wireless M2M Integration services submarket revenue forecast by region
- Wireless M2M enabling technology submarket revenue forecast by region
- Wireless M2M vertical market revenue by industry vertical
- Submarket forecasts are categorized in the following 8 categories:
- Network Connectivity ? Application Services ? Embedded Cellular M2M Modules ? Network Security ? Connected Device Platforms (CDP) ? Application Platforms (Application Enablement Platforms, AEP and Application Development Platforms, ADP ? Integration Services ? Enabling Technology
- Technology forecasts are categorized in the following 6 categories:
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE ? CDMA-2000/EV-DO ? W-CDMA/HSPA ? WiMAX ? LTE ? Others (ZigBee, WiFi, Short Range Wireless)
- Industry vertical forecasts are categorized in the following 7 categories:
- Utilities & Smart Grid ? Automotive & Transportation ? Logistics ? Public Safety, Security & Surveillance ? Retail & Vending ? Healthcare ? Others
- Regional forecasts are categorized in the following 6 categories
- North America ? Asia Pacific ? Western Europe ? Eastern Europe ? Latin & Central America ? Middle East & Africa
- What are the key market drivers and challenges in the wireless M2M ecosystem?
- What are the key applications of M2M across industry verticals?
- How is the M2M value chain structured, how will it evolve overtime, and what will be its impact on key vertical segments of the market?
- What opportunities does M2M technology offer to mobile network operators and other players involved in the value chain?
- What strategies should mobile network operators/MVNOs, module vendors, hardware solution providers, software platform providers and other players adopt to capitalize on the M2M opportunity?
- How big is the M2M opportunity, and how much revenue will the industry generate in 2018?
- What will be the installed base of wireless M2M connections in 2018?
- Which geographical regions and industry verticals offer the greatest growth potential for M2M services?
- What is the vendor market share embedded cellular M2M modules, how many units will ship in 2018 and how will declining ASPs impact the sales revenue?
- How will embedded cellular M2M module shipments vary by air interface technology overtime, and will LTE take a lead in 2018?
- What is the network connectivity and application service ARPU for M2M services, and how will this vary overtime for each industry vertical?
- How big is the market for M2M network security and software platforms?
- The wireless M2M market will account for nearly $136 billion in annual revenues by the end of 2018, following a CAGR of 23% during the five year period between 2013 and 2018
- At present, the M2M value chain is highly fragmented with module OEMs, hardware solution providers, application platform providers, device platform providers, and mobile network operators and aggregators/MVNOs all investing across multiple segments of the value chain, whilst still maintaining a key focus on a specific portion
- Signals and Systems Telecom expects the value chain to consolidate in the future, with a smaller number of larger and profitable competitors across the M2M value chain
- The growing presence of wireless M2M solutions within the sensitive critical infrastructure industry is having a profound impact on M2M network security services, a market estimated to reach nearly $1 billion in annual spending by the end of 2018
- Driven by demands for device management, cloud based data analytics and diagnostic tools, M2M software platforms (including CDP, AEP and ADP) are expected to account for $6 billion in annual spending by the end of 2018
Browse Telecommunications Market Research Reports & Industry Analysis (http://www.researchmoz.us/telecommunications-market-reports-95.html)
Analysis of the Mobile VAS Markets (http://www.researchmoz.us/mobile-vas-markets-applications-and-opportunities-third-edition-report.html), and applications. In addition, the report evaluates market opportunities for mobile VAS, markets, mobile commerce applications. It includes market opportunities and forecasting to 2018 for mobile VAS applications including worldwide mobile games markets and the potential revenues. Our research also identifies key issues and concerns such as security and privacy in mobile VAS and mobile commerce in particular. We evaluate global market dynamics through analysis of specific regions and countries.
Emergency Communication Service market( http://www.researchmoz.us/emergency-communication-services-market-in-the-us-2012-2016-report.html) in the US to grow at a CAGR of 6.18 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the deployment of a nationwide public safety broadband network. The Emergency Communication Service market in the US has also been witnessing the increasing use of wireless next-generation emergency communication services. However, the high price of emergency communication network devices could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
ResearchMoz(http://www.researchmoz.us/) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports.