Here we review ZoneAlarm Internet Security 2012, one the the best internet security software solutions available today. ZoneAlarm is owned by Check Point Software Technologies, Inc. Their software currently runs on over 60 millions PCs worldwide, helping protect consumers and small business environments from online threats such as identity theft, spyware, malware and viruses. The industry has recognized ZoneAlarm dozens of times for their accomplishment in the field.
- Download Protection: real-time download protection analyzes your downloads and alerts you of any suspicious code. One of the most common entrances to your computer for a virus is an unauthorized or disguised download. Download protection can help protect your PC from these threats.
- FireWall Protection: keeps track of all incoming and outgoing traffic, paying special attention to suspicious activities of background applications. Protects your computer from malware that bypasses common anti-virus tactics.
- Credit Monitoring: daily credit report monitoring will catch identity theft before it gets out of hand. Alerts you of any new activity and assists with credit recovery.
- Parental Controls: block adult-themed sites, and any unknown inappropriate sites. Can also set limits on time, activities, and browser controls.
- Scanning: scan and remove viruses, malware, trojans, and other unwanted malicious software.
- Spam Prevention: keep your inbox clean with industry-leading spam controls.
Recommended System Requirements
- 1 GB RAM
- Windows Vista, 7 or higher
- 1 GHz+ processor
- 250 MB of free disk space